You can check Sakala (Karnataka Government) services request status or application status 2013-2014 online at www.sakala.kar.nic.in and sakala.gov.in.
- Service Name: Sakala or Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act (KGSC Act), 2011
- Total Available Services: Currently 375 Government services available under this scheme
- Departments: Revenue, Transport, Commercial Taxes, Food & Civil Supplies, Health & Family Welfare, Education, Home, Labour and Rural Development, Panchayat Raj etc..
- Compensation to the Citizen (applicant): Rs.20 per day (maximum of Rs 500) - Deducted from employee’s salary
- Launch Date: Monday, 02 April 2012
- Inaugurated By: Former Chief Minister D.V. Sadananda Gowda
- Service Slogan: "Indu nale innila, helida samaya tappolla"
- Sakala Mission Director & DPAR Secretary: Shalini Rajneesh
- Call Center Phone Number: 080-4455 4455
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Info: http://sakala.kar.nic.in/kgsc2/gsc_home.aspx
- Website (status check): www.sakala.kar.nic.in
Sakala or Karnataka Guarantee of Services to Citizens Act, 2011 - provide guarantee of government related services (now 375) to citizens or peoples in the State of Karnataka within the scheduled time limit.
Check Sakala application status 2013-2014 through Mobile SMS: You need to send SMS with 15 digits number (ex.GSC XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) to 9243355223/09212357123
Sakala Online: Total 69 Services of Transport, Personnel & Administrative Reforms, Drugs Control, Karnataka Housing Board, Commercial Tax, Commissionerate of public Instruction, Bruht Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), Commerce and Industries, Bangalore development Authority, Karnataka State Higher Education and Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board Departments are available online at http://www.sakala.kar.nic.in/deptkann.aspx
www.sakala.kar.nic.in has already received 603771 hits since its launch on 02 April 2012.